Area of Focus
Alec Abbott is Partner-in-Charge of Squar Milner Financial Services providing confidential income and asset protection for business executives, entertainment personalities, athletes, professionals, corporations and not for profits. Services offered include comprehensive financial and insurance analysis and implementation of your objectives. He provides financial evaluation and planning to enable individual and corporate clients to achieve and maintain their income, asset, retirement and estate distribution objectives. Results are achieved through standard and specially designed planning and a team approach with the client’s other professional advisors.
Alec joined Squar Milner Financial Services, LLC as Partner-in-Charge in August 1999. From 1987 to 1999, Alec was the Financial Services Representative for an Individual Financial Services companies based in Newport Beach. In this position, he placed Key Person Life Insurance policies for sports and business executives, entertainers and professional athletes, including multiple policies in excess of $20 Million; obtained high risk Disability/Income Replacement Insurance for numerous clients, including professional athletes and a race car driver; procured cost effective multi-dollar Life Insurance contracts for clients previously declined by numerous carriers due to medical history; worked with athletes for pre-signing disabilities protection; designed, reviewed and monitored planning strategies, held a close working relationship with attorneys, accountants, agents, bankers, money managers and trust officers; and negotiated contracts with multiple carriers to provide the appropriate product for each individual’s needs.
Professional License and Accreditation
• Member, Financial Planning Association
• National Association of Life Underwriters
• FINRA Series 65 Registered Investment Advisors License
• FINRA Series 63 Multi-state Investment Product License
• Life and Disability Insurance License
• FINRA Series 7 License (General Securities Representative)
• FINRA Series 24 Registered Principals License (OSJ)
• Bachelor of Science, Rph, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy, Boston, MA
• College for Financial Planning, Denver, Colorado
• University of Vermont