Squar Milner is a full service management company for not-for-profit enterprises as well as for profit enterprises – from your vision to completion, we can handle all aspects of your business for you. We are here to keep you in business and grow your organization.
Most notably, our experience includes, working as the Transitional Manager for AMVETS Department of California Service Foundation where we have managed, operated, and expanded their thrift store operations as well as implemented new Veteran outreach programs for them. Additionally, Squar Milner has provided financial and operational consulting services for San Diego Habitat for Humanity and the Arc of San Diego.
Squar Milner has a team of professionals with the business experience to service you in the following ways:
- Management of your employees from 1 to 10,000.
- Operations – handle all aspects of your organization – from managing your day–to-day operations in any type of business, to opening and managing offices for retail and thrift stores.
- Expansion –open new offices and stores, including: hiring, rehabilitation of buildings and offices, and coordination with all vendors.
- Implementation of new community outreach programs.
- Consulting services – look at how your business is currently running to ensure you are operating in the most efficient and cost effective manner. With our experience in various industries and organizations, we know what works and can give you ideas as well as help you implement them into your organization.
For more information about any of our services or experience, please contact: