var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-34989617-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
Proper planning begins with an understanding of short and long-term objectives. To this end, we spend time with our clients to understand their businesses, family and personal needs so we can mutually determine the best planning structure for them. Next, we identify the proper structure to meet our clients’ long-term objectives. Notably, we are independent advisors, not constrained to any particular company. Finally, once implementation is chosen, if engaged, we will regularly review and update the performance of your objectives.
It’s not how much you make in life, it’s how much you keep. Insurance is crucial–no financial plan can be complete without considering risk of loss. Insurance products are specifically designed to mitigate the many risks we all encounter in life. Squar Milner Financial professionals are experts in evaluating insurance needs and products. In fact, we review the insurance policies for the clients of some of the most prestigious financial institutions in the world. Areas in which we help design and implement insurance policies include:
- Disability/Income replacement
- Premature Death (life insurance)
- Illness (long term care and health insurance)
- Kidnap and ransom
- Specialty insurance for sports and entertainment professionals
Estate and Trust Services
Our Estate and Trust practice provides a wide range of services from sophisticated estate planning to the nitty gritty compliance. Above all else, we work hard to understand and implement your goals whether it is the minimization of estate taxes, transition of a family business, establishment of a trust, or the creation of a private foundation.
Our services include:
- Strategies to maximize the transfer of wealth from generation to generation
- Business succession planning
- Review of estate planning documents
- Executor/trustee assistance
- Post-mortem planning, including special valuations of property
- Preparation of estate, gift, fiduciary and private foundation tax returns
- Court required accountings
Most estate plans, involve some sort of charitable giving. To assist you in your altruistic endeavors, and reduce your overall potential estate liability, we stand ready to assist you with the myriad of complex charitable giving strategies including advice and analysis on grantor retained trusts, charitable trusts and family foundations.
For more information please contact Alec Abbott.