Alec Abbott is Partner-in-Charge of Squar Milner Financial Services providing confidential income and asset preservation for physicians, business executives, entertainment personalities, athletes, professionals, corporations and not for profits. Services offered include comprehensive financial and insurance analysis and implementation of your objectives. He provides financial evaluation and planning to help enable individual and corporate clients to achieve and maintain their income, asset, retirement and estate distribution objectives. Results are achieved through standard and specially designed planning and a team approach with the client’s other professional advisors.
Advisory Services offered through Squar Milner Financial Services, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor. Registered Representative with Allegis Investment Services LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Allegis is separately owned from any other mentioned entities.
Alec joined Squar Milner Financial Services, LLC as Partner-in-Charge in August 1999. From 1987 to 1999, Alec was the Financial Services Representative for an Individual Financial Services company based in Newport Beach. In this position Alec coordinates a team, building working relationships with, attorneys, accountants, agents, bankers, business managers, money managers, and trust officers to provide appropriate services and products for each client’s needs.
- Series 7 License (General Securities Representative)
- Series 6 License
- Series 22 License
- Series 24 Registered Principals License (OSJ)
- Series 63 Multi-state Investment Product License
- Series 65 Registered Investment Advisors License
- Life and Disability Insurance License
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- National Association of Life Underwriters
- Bachelor of Science, Rph, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy, Boston, MA
- College for Financial Planning, Denver, Colorado
- University of Vermont