Allen Goh is a Partner in Squar Milner’s Audit and Assurance Services Department. Allen is a member of the Firm’s Executive Committee (Executive Board), lead Technology partner in the Firm’s Orange County office and in charge of New Firm Audit Integration. Allen has extensive experience serving technology and SEC / publicly traded clients, including serving as lead partner for several Initial Public Offerings / go public transactions.
Prior to re-joining Squar Milner, Allen spent approximately four years in the Costa Mesa office of KPMG LLP. Prior to KPMG, Allen was with Squar Milner for four years and private industry for four years. Allen’s former clients were some of the largest public companies in Orange County and he has also served as the lead manager for a 12,000 hour Sarbanes Oxley 404 engagement.
Allen has been responsible for providing audit and other services to manufacturing / distribution and technology clients including experience with various software, internet, clean technology, manufacturing, and retail clients. Allen is a member of Squar Milner’s Quality Control Committee and a lead member of the Technology / Biomedical Industry Group. Allen also was an Instructor at Orange Coast College and a member of the Training and Methodology Team and selected as a National Instructor at KPMG.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Novell Certified Engineer (CNE)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Bachelor of Arts, Business Economics, University of California at Santa Barbara
- Chair – Strategic Planning Committee, Executive Committee, Board Member, Families Forward