Allen Goh is a Partner in Squar Milner’s Audit and Assurance Services Department. Allen is a member of the Firm’s Executive Committee (Executive Board), lead member of the Technology Industry Group, member of the Audit Operations Committee, and in charge of New Firm Audit Integration.
Allen has over 20 years of public accounting / audit experience at Big 4 and national firms. He serves as the lead engagement partner on audit, review, and other attestation engagements including for publicly traded and privately held corporations with extensive experience with emerging growth technology companies.
Recent accomplishments include:
- Member of Board of Directors for two (2) > $100 million revenue companies
- Lead engagement partner for several going public / initial public offerings
- Partner in Charge of New Firm Audit Integration
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Novell Certified Engineer (CNE)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Bachelor of Arts, Business Economics, University of California at Santa Barbara
Member, Finance Committee, Board of Directors – Goodwill of Orange County