Amy is a partner in the Squar Milner Tax Department. She has 27 years of experience in public accounting, providing tax services for high net-worth individuals and their closely held businesses, trusts, estates and exempt organizations. Her clients include private equity partners, entrepreneurs and founders, corporate executives and closely held business owners. Her experience includes assisting clients with tax minimization strategies, estate and trust planning, stock-option planning, charitable giving strategies as well as tax controversy issues.
Amy was a partner with DZH Phillips which merged into Squar Milner in 2018. Prior to DZH Phillips she was a partner at one of their predecessor firms, Daoro Zydel & Holland. Prior to joining Daoro Zydel and Holland, Amy was a senior manager at Deloitte in San Francisco.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, San Francisco Tax Club
- Bachelor of Science, San Jose State University
- Board Member, San Francisco Estate Planning Council