Anthony is a principal in Squar Milner’s Tax Department. He has 16 years of tax experience working in public accounting and in private industry. Anthony focuses on providing tax compliance, consulting, and M&A services for corporations and partnerships in industries that include renewable energy, technology, biotechnology, and real estate.
Prior to joining Squar Milner, Anthony worked as a Senior Tax Manager for Andersen Tax. Anthony also worked as a Director of Tax for Recurrent Energy and as a Tax Manager for Deloitte in San Francisco.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – University of California, Berkeley
- Masters in Business Taxation – University of Southern California