Anthony is a Partner in Squar Milner’s Audit Services Department. He has over 25 years of experience providing audit services to publicly and privately held companies in the US and internationally, primarily in the technology industry. Anthony has extensive experience with accounting and financial reporting for transactions including revenue recognition, leases, business combinations, stock based compensation, financial instruments, and hedging activities.
Anthony joined Squar Milner in March 2018. Prior to that, he was Managing Director and Partner at a national firm, and was a Senior Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers. Anthony has served as an advisor to a number of companies helping with US and SEC accounting and reporting matters in connection with their IPO’s, NYSE/NASDAQ listings and private placements.
- Certified Public Accountant, California, Washington, & Hong Kong
- Chartered Accountant, Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Science, Economics, University of London
- Master of Science, Financial Economics, University of London
- Master of Business Administration, Finance, University of British Columbia