Arnold is a Partner in the Squar Milner Tax Department. He has over 35 years of experience in public accounting, providing compliance and tax planning for high net worth families, trusts, estates and partnerships. His experience includes assisting clients with tax strategies, estate and trust planning, partnership formations, and tax deferred exchanges for both partnerships and individuals.
Prior to joining Squar Milner, Arnold was a sole proprietor for 20 years with his CPA firm. While there he prepared corporate, fiduciary, partnership and individual returns. Before that Arnold was a partner in the San Francisco based CPA firm Delagnes, Mitchell and Linder. Arnold is the former president and board member of the San Francisco Estate Planning Council.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Attorney at Law
- Member, State Bar of California
- Bachelor of Arts – Colgate University
- Juris Doctor – Case Western School of Law
- Masters of Law (LLM), Taxation – Golden Gate University