Becky Burad is a principal in Squar Milner’s Outsourced Accounting Department. Becky joined Squar Milner when DZH Phillips merged with Squar Milner in 2018. Becky was previously a founder and principal of Bridgeway, LLC, a financial services company providing bookkeeping, accounting, and interim CFO services to start-up companies and non-profits which merged with DZH Phillips’ Outsourced Accounting and CFO Advisory group.
Becky’s industry experience includes real estate; start-up business entities in software and hardware development; web-based businesses; telecommunications, medical device, medical services, manufacturing, venture investments, consulting, and numerous non-profit organizations.
- Certified Public Accountant, California (inactive)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Masters, Business Administration – University of Washington
- Bachelor, Business – Pacific Lutheran University