Brian is a Partner in Squar Milner’s Tax Research Credit Services practice.
Prior to joining Squar Milner, Brian was the tax specialty practice leader for a local Southern California CPA firm and spent more than 12 years with several Big 4 Firms, and with one of the nation’s 10 largest Accounting Firms, performing R&D services.
Brian has more than 17 years of experience providing research credit services to startups, Fortune 500, and middle market companies in the following industries:
- Consumer Products
- Engineering and Construction
Brian has experience managing every aspect of R&D credit studies. Brian has trained professionals in the R&D subject matter specialty, developed standardized tools, defended complex IRS and State R&D Audits successfully, and conducted FIN 48 and ASC 740 review
- Certified Public Accountant – California, Illinois, Pennsylvania
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Master of Science, Taxation, Drexel University
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Drexel University