Bruce is a partner in Squar Milner’s Tax Department. He specializes in closely held business taxation and strategy, high net-worth income and estate planning, and international tax. He has 20 years of experience working with businesses and high-net-worth individuals in the Bay Area, including closely held business owners, real estate owners and investors and their families, with a professional background in audit and tax work at various CPA firms in San Francisco and the East Bay.
Bruce was a partner with DZHP which merged into Squar Milner in 2018. Prior to DZHP he held the position of controller and interim CFO at a start-up company, where he was responsible for overseeing accounting software implementation.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor, Business Economics – University of California, Santa Barbara
- Master’s Taxation – Golden Gate University
- Board Member and Treasurer, Pacifica Education Foundation
- Treasurer, Pedro Point Community Association
- Senior member of the Guardsmen