Cecilia is a Partner at Squar Milner’s Audit Department. She has over 20 years of combined experience working in both public accounting and private industry. Her clients include private equity and venture capital funds as well as a diverse group of not-for-profit organizations, including private schools, foundations, and community service organizations.
Viewing the audit process as an opportunity to help clients improve their overall operations, Cecilia provides practical guidance in strengthening internal controls and developing effective financial reporting systems. Cecilia has the ability to bring clarity to complex matters and offer viable solutions. She is well versed in budgeting, forecasting, endowment accounting, cost allocations, single audit requirements, strategic planning, cash-flow projections and analyzing financial statements. Cecilia presented an educational seminar, “Know Your Expenses,” at the 2016 AICPA Not-for-Profit Conference in Maryland.
Prior to Squar Milner, Cecilia was a Partner in the Audit Department at DZHP which merged into Squar Milner in 2018.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration: Accounting – California State University, Hayward
- Board of the Marcus Foster Education Institute