Charter schools are required to have an annual independent fiscal audit that is performed in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards. We work closely with the State Controller’s Office and the California Department of Education to ensure that audit issues are effectively and appropriately addressed. We also confer with FASB & GASB to help charter schools handle emerging accounting issues.
- Form 990 preparation
- Advice related to LLCs and for-profit subsidiaries
- Applications for tax exempt status
- Unrelated business income tax
Assurance and Attestation Services:
- Financial statement audits
- Single audits pursuant to OMB Uniform Guidance (formerly Circular A-133)
We serve more than 145 charter schools and are one of the largest audit and tax service providers to charter schools in California, with approximately 11% of market share in the state.