Chris is a partner in Squar Milner’s Audit Department with responsibility for overseeing the Firm’s system of quality control for the audit practice. He has more than 15 years of public accounting experience, including nearly three years with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (“PCAOB”). During his career, Chris has led audits and reviews for multinational public and private companies in a variety of industries, along with direct involvement in business combinations, initial public offerings, internal control attestations, and the implementation of new accounting standards. Chris continues to serve as an adjunct professor of accounting and auditing at local universities in Southern California.
Prior to joining Squar Milner, Chris spent a combined 13 years with PricewaterhouseCoopers (“PwC”). In addition to his client-service responsibilities at PwC, Chris was also part of PwC’s Chief Auditor Network within its National Quality Organization. In this role, Chris provided auditing and methodology advice to engagement teams and assisted both national and local leaders with various audit quality initiatives.
From 2011-2013, Chris served as a technical advisor within the PCAOB’s Office of Research & Analysis, where he primarily performed technical consultations and assisted with various strategic projects, including audit quality indicators.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Master of Accounting, University of Southern California
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics-Accounting & Legal Studies, Claremont McKenna College
- Adjunct Professor for various local universities
- Volunteer CFO, Westcoast Sports Associates
- Past Director, Orange County/Long Beach Chapter of California Society of CPAs