Cyber Security in the Age of COVID-19
Request Your Webinar Resources
PLEASE NOTE: The live webinar is now over. But we don’t want you to miss out on valuable information about cybersecurity during COVID-19! You can still sign up to receive a recording of the webinar and other resources. Just fill out the form to request your copy and we will send a link shortly.
With more businesses going digital in a COVID-19 world, cyber-attacks are on the rise. Make sure you are implementing best cybersecurity practices for your business to protect you, your clients, and your employees from outside predators.
Alex Rayter Principal from Phoenix 2.0 and Mike Hamilton, CISO, President, and Founder of CI Security discussed the new cybersecurity landscape and other key considerations in this webinar. During the webinar we cover:
- An overview of how the cyber risk landscape has changed since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic
- What are the current vulnerabilities
- Which verticals are at greater risk
- What are the most impactful mitigation strategies including the role played by cyber insurance and employer policies
- Ongoing risk monitoring methods
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.