David Arrick is a Partner in Squar Milner’s Tax Services Department. He specializes in providing financial statement analysis, consulting with respect to financial controls and cash management to both businesses and individuals. David has determined the tax implications of a variety of transactions, including corporate and partnership formations as well as liquidations and tax deferred exchanges of property for individuals, trusts, and related businesses. His clients have included real estate operators, retail and wholesale businesses, professional service firms, software developers and restaurants.
Prior to Squar Milner and Boas & Boas merging in 2019, David was a partner at Boas & Boas LLP where he specialized in accounting and tax issues for businesses and individuals. He also served as a Corporate Controller and Tax Director at Brae Corporation and spent six years working for Coopers & Lybrand (PricewaterhouseCoopers).
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Arts, Wesleyan University
- Master of Business Administration, UCLA Graduate School of Management
- Master of Science, Taxation, Golden Gate University