Gary Grush is a Partner in Squar Milner’s Tax Services Department. Gary’s areas of expertise include public and privately held companies. He specializes in manufacturing, distribution, technology, financial services, real estate and construction. Gary advises on mergers and acquisitions, accounting methods, private letter ruling requests, consults on planning and compliance services for C corporations, S corporations, partnerships, individuals, REIT’s and investment funds, and reviews complex, multi-state and international tax provisions, ASC 740/FIN 48.
Prior to Squar Milner, Gary served as a Tax Partner at Grant Thornton LLP. Gary has over 27 years of public accounting experience.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Masters of Tax, Golden Gate University
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, University of California, Davis