Gary Patten is a Partner in Squar Milner’s Business Solutions Group, providing operational assessment, implementation execution, strategic planning and executive management services to middle market and emerging private companies. He works with entrepreneurs, founders, and executive management as well as portfolio companies of private equity and venture capital firms. Gary has also provided management as well as operational analysis and accounting guidance for professional services firms.
Gary has over 20 years of dedicated experience as an executive with a proven track record managing companies through various business stages including high growth, M&A, turnaround/restructuring, divestiture, and liquidity events, partnering with senior management and shareholders. Gary has also served as the CFO for companies, including The Selling Source, Zilog, Powermate, REEF, and Indian Motorcycle Company.
Gary’s expertise includes:
- Acquisition and Divestiture
- Data Analytics
- Operational and Financial Management
- Troy Lee Designs, Marketing and Sales of action sports equipment and apparel.
- CG Tech, Software Development and Sales
- Airborne Technologies Inc., Manufacturing
- Gourmet Foods Inc., Food Production & Sales
- Bachelor of Science, Finance and Accounting, University of California, Berkeley
- MBA, Marketing, Finance, and Operations Management, University of Michigan