Giancarlo is a Tax Partner operating out of the Woodland Hills office. He specializes in tax law and tax consulting services. Giancarlo advises clients on tax efficient ways to structure their transactions in order to minimize their federal and state taxes. He serves a wide range of industries; however, his most extensive experience is in the real estate industry.
Prior to joining SRG, LLP, Giancarlo began his public accounting career at Deloitte & Touche in 2000. He later joined SRG in 2003. SRG then merged into Squar Milner in 2019.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Master of Science, Taxation – Cal State University, Northridge
- Award in Accounting – University of California, Los Angeles
- Bachelor of Arts, Administrative Studies – University of California, Riverside