Helaine is a Partner in Squar Milner’s Tax Department. She has extensive tax experience including compliance work for businesses, individuals, trusts and estates in industries such as entertainment, construction, law firms, manufacturing and real estate. She provides general accounting services including financial statements and analysis of financial results primarily for closely held businesses. Helaine does extensive tax planning with clients, including implementation of pension plans and long-term estate planning.
Helaine began her career at PriceWaterhouse in 1981, splitting her four years there between tax and audit. She then joined a local firm where she became a partner. She worked at Sobelman, Cohen, Moss and Associates until merging with Squar Milner in 2017.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics – University of California, Los Angeles
- Master of Business Administration – University of Michigan