Helaine is a partner in the Tax Department. She has extensive tax experience including compliance work for business, individuals, trusts and estates in industries such as entertainment, construction, law firms, manufacturing and real estate. She provides general accounting services including financial statements and analysis of financial results primarily for closely held business. Helaine does extensive tax planning with clients, including implementation of pension plans and long-term estate planning.
Helaine began her career at PriceWaterhouse. She worked as an auditor for two years then in tax for two years. She then joined a local firm where she became a partner. She worked at Sobelman, Cohen, Moss and Associates until merging with Squar Milner in 2017.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- B.A. Economics University of California, Los Angeles
- M.B.A. University of Michigan