Hydeh is a Principal in Squar Milner’s Consulting Services Department. She has extensive experience in audits, reviews, compilations, preparation of financial statements and outsourced CFO functions. With over 25 years of auditing and accounting experience for nonprofit organizations, Hydeh specializes in grant management, governmental rules and regulations, accounting and financial management assessment and understands the specific needs that come with an outsourced CFO or Controller position. Hydeh also excels in accountancy education, frequently speaking at AICPA nonprofit and governmental conferences and other conferences locally and nationally for nonprofit organizations and their funding organizations, including governmental agencies, foundations and nonprofit organization’s board members and staff. She also offers consulting services regarding assessment of accounting functions, staffing, software selection, internal controls, single audits, cost allocation and indirect cost rate proposals. Additionally, Hydeh offers outsourced CFO services.
Hydeh was a partner with DZH Phillips which merged into Squar Milner in 2018. Prior to Squar Milner, Hydeh’s firm, Gaffari Accountancy, Inc., merged with DZH Phillips in February of 2014.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor, Accounting – University of Tehran, Iran
- Master of Business Administration – Golden Gate University
- Board of Directors – East Bay Asian Local Development Corporation