Janet is a Partner in Squar Milner’s Audit Department. Her client base consists primarily of clients requiring audited or reviewed financial statements, including privately held companies and nonprofit organizations, with an emphasis on residential real estate (including affordable housing projects), nursing homes, continuing care retirement communities, religious organizations, and community service organizations.
Janet began her career with Bank of America where she held positions in the International Accounting Department. She subsequently joined Wilson McCall & Daoro and became a founding partner of Daoro Zydel & Holland, one of the predecessor firms to DZH Phillips. In 2018, DZH Phillips merged into Squar Milner.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting – University of San Francisco
- Finance and Audit Committees – Leading Age
- Member – Board of Regents of Sacred Heart Cathedral High School, San Francisco
- Board Member – Hibernian Newman Club