Jigna has more than 15 years of public tax and accounting experience providing clients with tailored compliance and consulting services. The industries she serves include manufacturing, wholesale trade and distribution, retail, real estate, media and technology, and restaurant. Her experience includes corporate (including tax provision), limited liability companies, flow-through entities, family-owned and closely held businesses, high-net-worth individuals, SALT and international tax. She also represents clients before the IRS, the Franchise Tax Board and other state tax authorities.
Prior to joining Squar Milner, Jigna was at Green Hasson and Janks (GHJ) where she spearheaded the firm’s process improvement initiative. She was also a leader in the not-for-profit practice at GHJ for over 5 years.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Master of Business Administration – Gujarat University, India
- Bachelor of Science, Statistics – Gujarat University, India