Joshua is a senior manager in Squar Milner’s merger and acquisition tax practice. Joshua has experience working with publicly-traded companies, privately-held companies, and private equity groups. Further, Joshua has experience servicing clients in a variety of industries, including: biotechnology and life-sciences, entertainment, private equity; food services, and hospitality.
Joshua joined Squar Milner after spending several years in PricewaterhouseCooper’s Los Angeles M&A tax practice. Joshua has experience advising clients in various transactional capacities: buy-side and sell-side tax due diligence, tax-free reorganizations, tax structuring, reviewing stock and asset purchase agreements, and general tax planning. Joshua routinely advises C-Corporations, S-Corporations, and entities taxed as partnerships.
- Attorney, California
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Juris Doctor, University of Miami School of Law
- LL.M. in Taxation, University of Miami School of Law
- Master of Business Administration, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Florida State University