Keith L. Troutman is a Partner in Squar Milner’s Tax Department. Keith joined the firm in January 2003. He has served and consulted with clients that have consolidated tax return, international, multistate, merger and acquisition, S corporation, Limited Liability Company, and individual tax issues. He has advised companies in the manufacturing, biotechnology, software, medical device, financial institution, and distribution industries. He has gained experience in the corporate tax and flow through areas by serving start-up companies as well as middle market private and publicly traded corporations. In addition, Keith has extensive experience in representing taxpayers before the IRS and state agencies in Tax Controversy matters.
Keith began his tax career as a Revenue Officer with the Internal Revenue Service in 1988 and worked for the service for over six years. He has been a tax professional in public accounting for over 17 years and previously practiced as a Tax Manager for Deloitte & Touche in San Diego, California.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Texas State Board of Public Accountancy
- Member, California Board of Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science, Business, California State University – Hayward
- MBA, California State University – Hayward
Keith played professional baseball in the minor league system for the Pittsburgh Pirates. His passion for the game has directed him to volunteer and be involved with Pony Baseball and Little League Baseball in San Diego County.
He previously served on the Board of Directors for the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) and attends the monthly meeting for both ACG and Corporate Finance Counsel.