kenneth m. kasianovitz
Kenneth M. Kasianovitz is a Partner in Squar Milner’s Tax Department. Ken focuses on compliance and consulting services for corporate and pass-through entities, as well as individual, nonprofit foundations, and trusts and estates. He has advised businesses in a variety of industries including real estate and construction, restaurant and food processing, manufacturing, high-tech, action sports and professional service in tax and accounting strategies.
Ken has been involved in major projects that include corporate reorganizations, mergers and liquidations, preparation of consolidated multi-state returns, QSSS elections for members of consolidated groups and cost segregation studies. He also assists with planning techniques and transactional analysis related to partnerships and the tax effects on individuals.
Ken began his public accounting career in San Diego. Since 1987, he has practiced accounting services, tax compliance and tax minimization strategies. He also has five years with top international firms before joining the firm in 1998.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- RSMeans Certification for Cost Segregation Analysis
- 2012-2019 Board of Directors, California Restaurant Association (CRA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, University of San Diego
- Graduate, The Growth Partnership/Partner Institute
Ken is a member of the Pacific Beach Town Council and the San Diego Chamber of Commerce. He also enjoys activities with the University of San Diego alumni group.