Kimberly Jin is a Partner in Squar Milner’s Tax Department. She has 20 years of tax and public accounting experience specializing in all aspects of income tax planning and compliance for individuals, partnerships, and corporations. Kimberly provides tax and accounting services to small and medium-sized businesses in the fields of real estate, investment and financial services, manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, entertainment, and other service industries.
Prior to joining Squar Milner as part of a merger in 2008, Kimberly was a tax manager at Thomashow, Brown & Paialii, LLP for 10 years.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Sciences, Biology – Nankai University, China
- Master of Sciences, Biology – University of California, Los Angeles