Kim is a partner in Squar Milner’s Tax Department. Her 33 years of professional experience provides a full range of tax planning and compliance services to corporations, partnerships, individuals, trusts and estates as well as clients in the nonprofit sector. Much of Kim’s experience has been in services related to real estate partnerships, as well as small and family-owned businesses. These services typically draw on Kim’s deep understanding of personal and business tax planning and compliance, including issues relating to trusts, estates, international operations and hedge funds.
Kim began her career with Deloitte, Haskins & Sells (now Deloitte & Touche). She later became a tax partner with Wilson, McCall & Daoro of San Francisco and subsequently, a partner with Daoro Zydel & Holland. When DZH merged with Smith, Lange & Phillips, Kim continued her role as a tax partner with the newly formed DZH Phillips. In 2018 Kim joined Squar Milner when the DZH Phillips and Squar Milner merged.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- The California Society of CPAs
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting – California State University at Long Beach
- Master’s in Taxation – Golden Gate University