Larisa is a partner in Squar Milner’s Audit Department with focus in consumer products and construction/engineering industries. With nearly 20 years of experience, Larisa has served middle-market privately held companies in a variety of industries. Her areas of expertise include accounting and financial reporting, internal controls and fraud risk assessments, agreed-upon procedures, acquisitions and consolidations. She assists clients with audits, reviews and accounting matters such as share-based payments, revenue recognition, software capitalization, equity transactions, debt restructuring and recapitalization.
Larisa was a partner with DZH Phillips which merged into Squar Milner in 2018. Prior to DZH Phillips, Larisa worked with one of its predecessor firms, Smith, Lange and Phillips. Larisa also worked in two Israeli CPA firm prior to joining Smith Lange and Phillips.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Certified public accountant, Israel (inactive)
- Certified public accountant, Delaware (inactive)
- Member, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- The California Society of CPAs
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics & Accounting – Ben Gurion University of Negev, Israel
- Master of Business Administration, Finance – Golden Gate University
- The California Israel Chamber of Commerce
- Guest presenter – Entrepreneurship classes at the HAAS School of Business at UC Berkeley
- ProVisors – Active Member
- Subgroup Executive Committee Member – Middle Market, Manufacturing & Distribution, SF3