Lawrence b. wood
Managing Partner, Bay Area
Larry is the Managing Partner of Squar Milner’s Bay Area Practice. He brings a unique perspective to clients’ business and financial affairs, providing comprehensive wealth management services, including investment planning, estate planning, income tax and retirement planning. With over 30 years of business experience, his entrepreneurial nature, technical skills and experience provide clients with creative, custom solutions to their needs.
Larry was the Managing Partner of DZH Phillips LLP which merged into Squar Milner in 2018. Prior to the formation of DZH Phillips, Larry was a partner at one of the predecessor firms, Smith, Lange & Phillips LLP.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- The California Society of CPAs
- The Financial Planning Association (FPA),
- Certified Financial Planner
- Series 65 Registered Investment Advisors License
- Series 7 License (General Securities Representative)
- California Life Insurance License
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – State University of New York
- Master of Business in Taxation – Golden Gate University.