Liana Tovmasyan is an Audit Partner at Squar Milner and has over 17 years of public accounting experience providing audit, tax and consulting services to privately held companies, non-profit organizations, individuals and employee benefit plans.
Liana started her career with one of the “Big 4” accounting firms and later joined Sobelman, Cohen & Associates in 2003. She was the audit partner and was in charge of the firm’s Quality Control policies. In 2017, Sobelman Cohen & Associates merged into Squar Milner. Liana has worked with clients in a variety of industries including multi-family residential real estate, labor union, law firms, food processors, construction, manufacturing, a membership association and defined contribution plans.
Liana serves as a member of the CalCPA Accounting Principles and Assurance Services Committee where the Committee’s mission is to determine and voice CalCPA’s position concerning proposed changes to accounting standards.
- Certified Public Accountant in California
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the California Society of CPA’s (CalCPA) Accounting Principles and Assurance Services Committee
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, California State University Northridge