PPP Loan Forgiveness Series
Request Your Webinar Resources
Please fill out the information below and we will email you a link to the webinar resources.
PLEASE NOTE: The live webinar is now over. But we don’t want you to miss out on valuable information about Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness! You can still sign up to receive a recording of the webinar and other resources. Just fill out the form to request your copy and we will send a link.
Since our original Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness Webinar held on 4/15, there have been several significant developments, including additional guidance regarding eligible expenses, key dates, and interpretation of borrower certifications of “economic need,” just to name a few.
In Part II of our PPP Loan Forgiveness series, we break down some of these changes to help you better position yourself to maximize forgiveness and help your business through this volatile economic situation. This time around we cover:
- What are eligible expenses?
- What are eligible payroll costs for self-employed individuals and partners?
- What does incurred and paid mean?
- How do I calculate my loan forgiveness?
- What support do I need to provide for loan forgiveness?
- Should I return/repay my PPP loan?
- What is my “audit” risk?
- Can I still deduct expenses paid for with PPP funds that are forgiven?
If you want to catch up with Part I of the series, you can request the webinar download here.
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.