Michael Cho is a Principal in Squar Milner’s Tax Department. He has over 16 years of tax accounting and tax consulting experience specializing in publicly traded and privately held corporations and flow-through entities. Michael specializes in various industries including manufacturing, technology, healthcare, retail, media, and distribution. His area of expertise includes Income Tax Accounting (ASC 740), Accounting for Uncertain Tax Positions (FIN 48), and tax compliance and consulting for consolidated multi-state, multi-national corporations, closely-held S-corporations, and partnerships.
Prior to joining Squar Milner, Michael spent over three years at PricewaterhouseCoopers as a staff and senior where he provided income tax accounting and tax compliance services to various C-Corporations, S-corporations and flow-through entities. He then served two years as a tax manager for a publicly traded C-corporation with annual revenue of over $1 billion and specializing in manufacturing and selling medical/ pharmaceutical consumer products worldwide.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Arts, Social Science – University of California, Irvine
- Master of Business Taxation – University of Southern California