michael k. green
Managing Partner, San Diego Office
Michael K. Green is the Managing Partner of the San Diego office. He is a Partner in Squar Milner’s Audit and Assurance Services Department and is in charge of the Firms Technology & Life Science Industry Group. He was named a finalist in the 2013 “Top Influentials Business Service Provider Category.”
Prior to joining Squar Milner, Michael was the COO and CFO for several public and private technology companies and was directly responsible for all finance, accounting, IT, human resources, manufacturing, sales and marketing and operational matters. He is a proven senior corporate executive with over 20 years of international finance, business and accounting experience. Michael has raised over $100 million in various types of public and private financings and has extensive merger, acquisition and licensing experience.
Before becoming a CFO, Michael spent 13 years with Price Waterhouse in various offices in the United States and Australia. He co-authored the Price Waterhouse guidebook titled “Taking Your Company Public,” and the Price Waterhouse lecture series titled “Initial Public Offerings for Smaller Businesses.” He also served as the Senior Manager in charge of their High Technology Industry Services Group in Boston.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
Bachelor of Business Studies, New South Wales Institute of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Member, Association of Biotechnology Financial Officers
- Member, CFO Roundtable, San Diego
- San Diego Venture Group, Board of Directors
- San Diego Holiday Bowl Red Coat Committee
- University of California San Diego, Instructor
- UCSD, Business Management Advisory Committee