Michael Manuele is a Tax Principal in Squar Milner’s Tax Services department. He provides strategic planning and compliance services to privately held businesses and their foreign or domestic owners and specializes in partnership and LLC taxation. The majority of his clients are in the real estate industry and invest in multi-family housing, shopping centers, self-storage units and office buildings.
Michael has over a decade of tax compliance and consulting experience in public accounting. Prior to joining Squar Milner, he worked at a large national public accounting firm specializing in servicing middle market clients in the real estate, manufacturing and apparel industries. He also serviced ultra-high-net worth individuals and represents firm clients before taxing authorities.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelors of Science, Accounting, Azusa Pacific University
- Masters of Business Taxation, University of Southern California