Neil is a partner in the Tax Department and focuses his practice on working with businesses and high net worth individuals, to plan and develop financial and tax strategies to help them meet their goals. His clientele includes a wide range of small to mid-sized owner operated businesses and also a large number of medical groups, practitioners and professional corporations.
Neil began his career in South Africa at Arthur Andersen, a national USA CPA firm, and qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1983 prior to immigrating to the USA in 1986. Upon arrival in the USA he joined a mid-level local firm and in 1988 joined a Beverly Hills business management firm, and then became a partner at Gerber, Rosenfield & Co. His tenure at Solomon, Winnett and Company began in 1996, where he then became a partner at Solomon, Winnett & Rosenfield. SWR then merged with Squar Milner in January 2016 and Neil became a partner in the Tax Services Department.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- University of Natal, Durban South Africa – Bachelor of Commerce
- University of Natal, Durban South Africa – Higher Diploma in Accountancy and Taxation