Neil is a Partner in the Tax Department. He focuses his practice on working with businesses and high net worth individuals to plan and develop financial and tax strategies to help them meet their goals. His clientele includes a wide range of small to mid-sized owner operated businesses and also a large number of medical groups, practitioners and professional corporations.
Neil began his career in South Africa at Arthur Andersen, a national US CPA firm, and qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1983 prior to immigrating to the USA in 1986. Upon arrival in the US he joined a mid-level local firm and in 1988 joined a Beverly Hills business management firm. Neil later became a partner at Gerber, Rosenfield & Co. followed by a tenure at Solomon, Winnett and Company beginning in 1996. SWR merged with Squar Milner in January 2016.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Commerce –University of Natal, Durban South Africa
- Higher Diploma in Accountancy and Taxation – University of Natal, Durban South Africa