PPP LOAN FORGIVENESS SERIES
Request Your Webinar Resources
Please fill out the information below and we will email you a link to the webinar resources.
PLEASE NOTE: The live webinar is now over. But we don’t want you to miss out on valuable information about Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness! You can still sign up to receive a recording of the webinar and other resources. Just fill out the form to request your copy and we will send a link.
How does the Flexibility Act of 2020 (Flex Act) affect loan forgiveness?
The PPP Flexibility Act (“PPP Flex Act”) introduced major changes to the PPP. Get caught up on the latest guidance with our PPP experts in Part IV of the Squar Milner PPP Loan Forgiveness series. We cover the biggest takeaways from the Flex Act, addressing the questions:
- Did the PPP Flex Act change how my PPP loan forgiveness amount is calculated?
- Do I have to do anything to extend my Covered Period to 24 weeks…and Should I?
- If I use the 24 week Covered Period, does that change the maximum eligible payroll amount per employee and/or owner-employees?
- If I had to reduce my workforce, are there any exemptions or safe harbors I can meet to avoid reduction in my forgiveness amount?
- What are the tax implications of PPP loan forgiveness? Can I deduct expenses paid for PPP funds that are forgiven?
- Can I use the simplified SBA Form 3508EZ or do I need to use the regular SBA Form 3508 to apply for PPP loan forgiveness? When can I apply?
If you want to catch up with Part I, Part II, or Part III of the series, you can request a copy of the webinar recording by clicking the buttons below.
If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties, please contact us at email@example.com.