richard e. evans
Richard E. Evans is a Partner in Squar Milner’s Audit Department. Rick works with SEC registrants, as well as privately held companies. He advises companies in a number of industries, such as technology, manufacturing, engineering, and software. Rick has expertise in general management issues and consults regularly in the areas of strategic planning, financial analysis, profit improvement, management methods, and internal control procedures.
Rick began his career in the Los Angeles office of Arthur Young & Co. and worked in both the Audit and Management Services Departments. After joining the firm in 1977, Rick served as Partner-in-Charge of Audit and Accounting before becoming Managing Partner of the San Diego office in 1981.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics – Stanford University
- Master of Business Administration, Accounting – Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania
Rick is active in the San Diego tennis community. He has served as both treasurer and president of Youth Tennis San Diego and has been a board member of the San Diego District Tennis Association for over ten years. He currently serves on the boards of reality Changers and Youth Tennis San Diego Foundation and has previously served on the boards of the Easter Seals Society of San Diego, the La Jolla Youth Soccer League and the La Jolla Stage Company.