Bob is a Principal in Squar Milner’s Audit & Tax Departments. He has extensive experience in audits, reviews, and compilations and tax planning, strategic planning, and succession planning. His expertise also includes management consulting and advisory assistance, which involves forecasting, budgeting, business plans, and financing. Bob’s clients have brought him into various industries, such as real estate and investment partnerships, law firms, maritime companies, and professional service companies.
Bob started his accounting career as an audit manager with the national firm of Alexander Grant & Co. He then became a founding and managing partner of Wilson, McCall & Daoro, and later a founding partner of Daoro Zydel & Holland. When DZH merged with Smith, Lange & Phillips, Bob became a partner in DZH Phillips, the subsequent firm. Bob joined Squar Milner as a Principal when they merged with DZH Phillips in 2018.
- Member, Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, California Council for International Trade
- Bachelor of Arts, Accounting – San Francisco State University
- Master of Business Administration – Santa Clara University
- Master of Science in Taxation – Golden Gate University