ronald r. williamson
Ron Williamson is a Partner in Squar Milner’s Tax Department. His background encompasses diverse experience in several industries including manufacturing, distribution and real estate. Ron also has extensive experience in general business consulting regarding financial information reporting and profit enhancement for privately owned businesses.
Ron was the former Managing Partner of the Costa Mesa office of the international accounting firm BDO Seidman, LLP as well as Director of the Tax Department. He has over 40 years of experience in public accounting. Ron has expertise in reorganizing business operations to maximize company strengths, minimize weakness and increase profit potential through controlled growth, long-range financial planning and budgeting.
Ron worked with entrepreneurs developing feasibility studies, identifying internal rate of return and various tax benefits regarding public and private placements. He has in-depth experience in joint venture accounting, providing rigorous and exacting financial reporting for sophisticated outside partners. In addition, he works with high net worth individuals regarding portfolio investment management, and related income taxes and estate planning opportunities.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- “Finance Online”, Office & Industrial Properties, March 2001;
- “Risky Business Overseas”, Business Finance/Upfront, October 2000;
- “Escape Hatch”, Entrepreneur Magazine, June 2000;
- “Reverse Exchanges – A New Twist on Deferred Taxes”, MultiFamily Executive, December 1999.
Bachelor of Arts, Economics, University of California, Los Angeles