Ruth Shi is a Principal in Squar Milner’s Tax Department. Ruth joined the firm in November 2010. She provides tax consulting and tax compliance services for clients in the biotechnology, medical device, real estate, manufacturing, wholesale, retail, professional services and financial institution industries. Her area of expertise includes start-up company structuring, partnership special allocation, and international tax reporting.
Ruth has over 19 years of public accounting experience in local CPA firms, Big Fives, and regional CPA firms. She services domestic and international publicly traded and privately held corporations and flow -through entities. Ruth also services private foundations, estate and trust, and individual clients.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, Lourdes College, Ohio
- Master of Science, Accountancy, Bowling Green State University, Ohio
- Master of Science, Taxation, Golden Gate University