Sam has over 18 years of combined experience in public accounting and private industry in California. He has been providing audit and assurance services to public and privately held clients in various fields including clean technology, government contractors, manufacturing & distribution, industrial services, life sciences, and technology and has extensive experience providing management and business advisory, due diligence, and restructuring services.
Sam’s clients have included high profile companies in various industries. In addition to audits, Sam has assisted his clients in advisory assignments including capital formation, IPOs, secondary offerings and private placements, mergers and due diligence, underwriting, development of business plans, controls evaluation, best practice diagnostics, and financial restructurings. Prior to joining Squar Milner, Sam worked in other accounting firms including PricewaterhouseCoopers as well as in management of a multinational corporation where he successfully implemented an enterprise wide ERP system and rolled out Sarbanes-Oxley compliance. In addition, Sam has served on numerous boards and audit committees of non-profit organizations.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor, Business Economics – University of California, Los Angeles
- Master of Business Administration – University of Southern California