Shashi is a Partner in Squar Milner’s Tax Services Department. He has over 17 years of experience in individual and corporate taxation, with a primary focus in Accounting for Income Taxes (FASB ASC 70) for both public and private companies. He also has extensive experience in federal & state compliance, tax outsourcing, tax planning, and research & analysis. Shashi specializes in various industries including technology, retail and franchise, manufacturing and distribution, and apparel.
Prior to joining Squar Milner, Shashi worked at both SingerLewak and Arthur Anderson’s Los Angeles Federal Tax Practice.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Science, Accountancy – California State University, Northridge
- Masters of Science, Taxation – California State University, Northridge