shelly e. paialii
Shelly E. Paialii is a Partner in Squar Milner’s Tax Department. Shelly’s areas of concentration include all aspects of income tax planning and compliance for individuals, partnerships, corporations, trusts, estates and various non-profit organizations. Shelly spends considerable time assisting clients with researching and structuring real estate transactions such as tax deferred exchanges and U.S. tax withholdings for foreign partners, and tax planning for high net worth individuals.
Shelly generally provides tax and accounting services to small and medium-sized businesses in the fields of real estate, manufacturing, distribution, health, retail, food service, entertainment and other service industries.
Shelly has practiced public accounting in Los Angeles since 1984. Prior to the merger with Squar Milner, Ms. Paialii was the Tax Partner at Thomashow, Brown & Paialii, LLP for 14 years.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Public Accountants
- Master of Science, Taxation, Golden Gate University
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, California State University Northridge
- Graduate Certificate courses in International Taxation and Estate Planning, Golden Gate University