stacy elledge chiang
Stacy Elledge Chiang is a Partner in Squar Milner’s Consulting Services. Stacy has extensive experience providing financial analysis and consulting services primarily in the areas of insolvency and reorganization as well as other litigation and dispute matters. She serves various parties, including trustees, receivers, debtors, and creditors in cases throughout Southern California.
Stacy’s experience with receivership, chapter 11 and chapter 7 cases include review and analysis of the Debtor’s financial condition, investigation of claims and potential avoidable transfers, solvency analyses, forensic accounting and asset tracings, preparation of monthly operating reports, analyses of reorganization and liquidation plans and development of pleadings, reports and declarative testimony. Additionally, she previously provided auditing and accounting services for clients in various industries.
Prior to joining the firm, Stacy was a director at LECG, LLC, a shareholder at Mack|Barclay Inc. and an experienced staff analyst for Arthur Andersen.
- Certified Public Accountant, Illinois and California
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor
- (Zolfo, Cooper Gold Medal Award Recipient, AIRA, 1999)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors
- California Bankruptcy Forum
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- San Diego Bankruptcy Forum (Treasurer, 1999 – 2001)
- San Diego County Bar Association (Associate Member)
- Bachelor of Science, Accountancy – University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign (Highest Honors)