- Area of Focus
- Business Experience
- Professional License & Accreditation
- Civic Activities
Thomas Bennett is a Partner in Squar Milner’s audit practice. He has been with the firm for over 11 years and has primarily focused on audits of middle market publicly and privately held companies in the technology, manufacturing, and services industries. Thomas has significant experience with revenue recognition including the new revenue guidance under ASC 606, complex financing arrangements, business combinations, and companies with significant international operations.
Prior to joining Squar Milner, Thomas was the accounting manager for a privately held manufacturing company in the digital printing industry where he was responsible for the supervision of daily accounting functions and maintenance of internal controls. He prepared monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for submission to creditors along with other reporting requirements under the Company’s credit arrangements. He also assisted with the securing of financing arrangements to facilitate expansion.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
Strategic Accounting – The Value of Vendor Specific Objective Evidence – California CPA Magazine, May 2013
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration – Finance & Marketing Emphasis, Chapman University
- AICPA Council Member – California Delegation
- Past President, Orange County/ Long Beach Chapter of California Society of CPA’s
- Audit Committee Member, Families Forward