Thomas R. Goddard
Thomas Goddard is a Partner in Squar Milner’s Tax Services Department. His practice includes income tax planning and preparation for businesses and individuals inclusive of international compliance. Other services include IRS and state audit representation, estate and succession planning, choice of entity, retirement planning and business consultation.
Thomas has 33 years of public accounting experience. Prior to joining Squar Milner, he was a partner at Oliva, Goddard & Wright for over 23 years.
Thomas has been actively involved in the restaurant industry and has advised some of the top restaurateurs. In addition to the restaurant industry, he has experience with various types of businesses and works with a client portfolio ranging from business owners to international clientele to high net-worth individuals. His business experience encompasses companies in advertising, construction, home and furniture design, engineering, legal, manufacturing, medical, retail and real estate as well as other various industries. Thomas draws on a wealth of experience and industry exposure as a comprehensive base from which to draw and advise clients.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting – Arizona State University
- San Diego Chapter of the California Restaurant Association
- Member, Arizona State School of Accounting and Lifetime Alumni
- Food and Beverage Association of San Diego