Youmna joined Squar Milner as an Audit Principal in January 2017. Youmna plays an integral role in establishing Squar Milner’s presence in the San Francisco Bay Area. Youmna works with the firm’s real estate industry group practice where she provides her clients with financial statements audits and other assurance services.
Youmna has over 13 years of experience in public accounting with expertise in real estate investment funds (Private REITs and private equity real estate funds) and real estate operating and management companies. Youmna has substantial experience in consulting with her clients on a variety of value-added engagements centered around entity structures, business combinations, valuation, basis of accounting and reporting, strategic use of assets, and evaluating how new accounting pronouncements impact transactions and related financial reporting. Youmna’s clients’ portfolios include land, operating commercial retail, single and multifamily residential properties, office buildings, and home builders.
Prior to joining Squar Milner, Youmna was with Moss Adams and Rothstein Kass, both in San Francisco. She has been involved in developing audit methodologies, best practices, and training curriculums for the real estate audit practice and also being a technical resource for financial reporting matters in real estate.
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, NAIOP, San Francisco Bay Area Chapter
- Member, Urban Land Institute, San Francisco
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, California State University Sacramento
- Executive MBA, Graziadio School of Business and Management ~ Pepperdine University